Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Unusual gift ideas...

I know. I just referenced e-mails the other day, but I had to share 2 of my favorites from an e-mail I received today entitled "Ideas for Christmas - for the person who has everything..." It's a few weeks late, but there are always birthdays.

I grew up travelling and boy, could this shirt have been handy!

TRAVELLER'S PHRASE BOOK T-SHIRT
If you are travelling a lot and don't always know the language of the country you are visiting, then this T-shirt is for you. It has a phrase book printed on it so just point a finger at the pictogram you need and then point it twice at the question mark, which means, 'Where is it?' and in no time you have found what you were looking for... Or not. (Another possibility for the foreign language impaired)




This one can be construed as a little morbid, but I'm a CSI and Law & Order nut. Please view it in that light!

CRIME SCENE TOWEL
Chalk outline crime scene beach towel - be the coolest person on the beach!



I hope these put a smile on your face, as they did mine!

No comments: