Monday, February 23, 2009

Hurry up springtime!

Is anyone else out there ready for spring???? Certainly it can't just be me. Thank goodness I don't live in Alaska or Maine. I don't think that I could take all of the cold and staying inside all of the time. Although I have humored myself this winter by learning to knit.




My fingers are itching to garden and my feet are ready for flip flops. I've had mine by the back door for two weeks just waiting on warmer weather. My clothes line has been bare too long and my laundry is ready for some sunshine.

There is something about going for long walks and your little toes not freezing, or waking every morning to the birds twittering outside your window. Opening the shutters to let in the warmth of the summer sun and opening the windows to let in the fresh air are some other long awaited favorites.

What are yours? Make a list on your blog about the things that you love about the spring and tag me!

No comments: